Redplum

WeeklyDeals

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

This wasn't a super week for deals. Publix really didn't have any deals this week to draw me in. And Winn Dixie really didn't have a lot either. I ended up using pretty much all my budget though because I bought some pricier organic products with some of the extra.


CVS-I find this purchase amusing. Candy and mouth rinse. The candy's for my oldest daughter's class though not my kids. ;)



I bought:
1 Listerine Smart Rinse $3.99
2 Gold Emblem Candy $1.76
Qs
$1/1 Smart Rinse
$1/2 Gold Emblem CRT
$2 ECBs
Total OOP: $2.06

Food World-When going through my coupons I realized I had a .50/1 Q for the rice instead of the .75/1 listed in the database which means I got the rice free. I hope my Food World ad readers got that too.


I bought:
2 Marcal TP $2
1 Mahatama Brown Rice $1
1 garlic .79 cents
Qs
2 $1/1 Marcal TP
1 .50/1 Mahatma rice doubled
Total OOP with tax: .94 cents

Winn Dixie



I spent: $46.63
I saved: $25.47

Weekly Total: $49.63
2010 Total: $450.47
9 week avg:$50.05


This post is linked to:
Southern Savers Friday Finals
Money Saving Moms Super Savings Saturday
I Heart Publix Weekly Totals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP