Redplum

Free Advertising Space For Mom-preneurs

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

*update* Current ad space is available on my sidebar. When that fills up the rest of the ads will be placed at the bottom.

Attention all of you Mom-preneurs out there. I believe in moms supporting other moms and would like to extend to you some free advertising space on my blog. The advertising space will be in the area of available space after the content on my blog; next to the disclosure, sitemeter and technorati buttons. I know for a fact that people really do see all of that down there so you will get exposure on this site. As admistrator of this blog, I will have final say of all Mom-preneurs promoted on this site and will only accept family friendly businesses. If you are interested in this free advertising, please email me at janetridge at gmail dot com. I will need a link to your blog/website and if approved I will need a code for a 125X125 blog button which will serve as your ad. If you don't have a blog button a 125X125 picture that includes your business name with a link to your blog/website will work. If needed, I can also make you a blog button. Space is limited so contact me as soon as possible. I look foward to working with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP