Redplum

Friday Follow

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Follow


I'm so excited to join in Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades and Hearts Make Families again this week. I had so much fun discovering new blogs and getting to know so many new bloggers last week. If you're stopping by through Friday Follow let me welcome you! I'm so glad you stopped by. Here at The Money Jar I'm all about helping others make every penny count. You'll find deals, freebies, giving opportunities as well as tips on saving money a frugal living. So, take a look around and maybe you'll find a great deal or freebie that works for you.

MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Coupon Teacher February 5, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

I am a new Friday Follower. It is always great to find another frugal blogger. I have a Thrifty Thursday gathering going on right now!

Jami Balmet February 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Hey Thanks for stopping by my Blog :D

I'm your follower now to and I can't wait to look around your blog!

Have a Fantastic Friday :D

Cindy February 5, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Hi...I found you on FF!

Deeka's Lair February 5, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Following you from Friday Follow. Have a great day!

http://dreamweaversculpts.blogspot.com/
http://sonyasgrooming.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP