Redplum

My CVS Scenario 1/3/10-1/9/10

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

Be sure to stop by Southern Savers for all of this weeks coupon match-ups as well as coupon match-ups for CVS Bonus Days.

There's not a lot I see that I need from CVS right now but I have $10 ECBs from a recent survey I need to use. I've not gotten a great deal on toilet paper in awhile so I thought I'd take advantage on the Cottenelle Bonus Days deal.

Here's what I plan to get:
Cottonelle 20 pk $12.88
-.50/1 Cottonelle printable
Receive $4 ECBs
GE Energy Smart Bulb $2.99
-$1/1 Energy Smart Bulb printable or MFQ
Receive $2 ECBs
Total: $15.87
Total after $10 ECBs plus Qs=$4.37
Receive $6 ECBs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP