Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 1/4/10

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010


Wow! I've not written out a menu plan since mid-November. Things were so busy with the move and holidays that I just let it slide. But now I'm ready to get back on track. I actually have a couple of cooking goals for this year.

1)I want to make more food from scratch to further eliminate the processed stuff from our diets.

2) Once we get our stockpile in better shape, I plan to start doing some bulk cooking and participating in baking days/once a month cooking carnivals.

Given our stockpile is rather low at this point, I couldn't come up with a full menu plan for this week. I have some of my shopping for the week planned out but not all of it. Some of it will depend on what kind of deals I find in the stores as well. But here's what I have so far:

Breakfast: cereal, nuts, yogurt, pb&toast/waffles, muffins, fruit

Lunch: sandwiches or leftovers

Dinners:
Sloppy Joes, roasted new potatoes, carrots
Red Beans and Rice
Scrambled eggs, biscuits, canadian bacon

For more great menu ideas, stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP