Redplum

Deals Of The Week 9/26/09

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

Okay, so this would be the week to not follow my example when shopping. After weeks of being under budget, I went over budget this week. I also forgot to give the cashier some of my coupons while checking out and had to pull another coupon out at the last minute when I realized it had expired resulting in a less than great buy on an item. The Walgreens clearance items did not ring up correctly and I didn't catch one of them until after I had completed checkout so I had to get a refund. For some reason, they couldn't give me a cash refund so I ended up with a gift card which was okay but the whole process of trying to figure out why they couldn't give me the refund took forever. That's pretty much how everything went this week though. It was almost comical at times. Hoping for a more positive trend this coming week.

Walgreens

1 Starbucks Coffee $2.39(clearance)
2 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes $4
2 Mentos Gum $2
2 Aussie Shampoo $5.98
4 Campbells Soups $6.36
2 Welchs Jelly $3.18
1 Tide To Go $1.59(clearance)
Qs
$2.80 off Campbells Soup WAGS Q
B1G1 Oral B Indicator
2 .55/1 Mentos
$2/2 Aussie products
2 $1/2 Campbells soup
2 .75/1 Welchs jelly
$1 RR
Total: $13.10
Received $4 RRs

Kroger

I spent: $58.75
I saved: $40.08

Mega Event Items:
Kraft Shredded Cheese $1.99
5 Kraft Easy Mac $5
1 Capri Sun $2.11
1 Ritz Crackers $2.49
1 Wheat Thins $2.49
1 Kraft Dressing $1.99
- $5 Mega Event Promotion
Total: $11.07
I didn't have any coupons left for the items I bought that would reduce the overall price, however several of the items will count towards the Kraft Back To School Rebate.
I did use the Buy Ritz Crackers Get a free Ritz Crackerfuls Q with this promo though.
In addition to the free Crackerfuls I got free Clean & Clear astringent. $1.99-$2/1 Q adjusted=Free. I bought 3 of these and forgot to give the cashier my $1/1 Clean & Clear Qs for the other 2. So I really got 3 Clean & Clear Astringent for $1.33 each which is still a pretty good price.

Stop by Money Saving Mom and Southern Savers to see more great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP