Redplum

Menu Plan Monday

>> Monday, June 29, 2009


It's birthday week at our house. My oldest daughter's birthday is Tuesday and my birthday is Wednesday. I'll be off to the grocery store today to gather up ingredients for my daughter's ice cream cake and do the rest of my shopping. I usually grocery shop on Tuesday but we've got a full day planned.
Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: Grilled burgers, curly fries and corn on the cob with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake(all at the request of the birthday girl) I'm adapting her cake recipe from this recipe. She wants cake on the bottom instead of cookies.
Wednesday: It's my birthday and it will only be me and my girls for dinner. I'm thinking I'll order carry-out pizza or take the girls out to Chick-fil-A.
Thursday: Meatball Calzones
Friday:Short Order Cook Night
Saturday:undecided-will come up with a simple 4th of July menu
Sunday: Grilled Chicken with quinoa pilaf
Be sure to stop by orgjunkie.com for great menu plans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP