Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 12/22/08-12/28/08

>> Monday, December 22, 2008

*Updated with Christmas Dinner Menu*

I'm having a complete mental block when it comes to planning Christmas dinner. It's just the four of us so it should be simple but I find I'm wanting to make it special but also something my two kids will enjoy. Here's what I have so far. I'll update when I finally make a decision.

Monday: leftovers-had family in town this weekend so plenty of leftovers
Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday: Chinese take out- a Christmas Eve Tradition
Christmas Day:Beef Roast, Crawfish Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Corn, Salad, Rolls, Holiday Poke Cupcakes and Spumoni for dessert
Friday:Breakfast for dinner
Saturday: Steak, baked potatoes, salad
Sunday: sandwiches or leftovers

For more great menu ideas be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing Junkie.
Have a very Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP