Redplum

Deals of the Week 12/14/08-12/20/08

>> Saturday, December 20, 2008

I used my Grocery Game lists to shop at Walgreens and Kroger this week.

Walgreens
I had a $5 Register Reward that was about to expire so I stopped in to get a few things I needed.
Original Price:$16.63
Total OOP after sales and coupons: $9.59
I was supposed to get another $5 in Register Rewards but it didn't print. The manager was very apologetic and just refunded me the $5 making my real OOP:$4.13

Kroger
Original Price:$78.83
Total OOP after sales and coupons: $49.97
Earned $2 OYNO

Weekly Summary: I paid $54.10 for $95.46 worth of products. A 43% savings.

For more great deals be sure to check out The Centsible Sawyers Drugstore Divas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP