Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 2/22

>> Monday, February 22, 2010


My family is coming to visit next weekend. My mom has already asked to cook one night. We'll probably go out to eat the other night they're here. Our Saturday should prove to be busy so I'm planning to whip up some of these Country Ham & Cheese Biscuits (I'll use leftover spiral ham) and these Chocolate-Cranberry Scones on Friday so we can just grab these for breakfast Saturday morning.

Here's what we'll be eating the other days.

Homemade pizza

Spiral sliced ham, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, cornbread


Spaghetti and salad

Steak, baked potatoes, salad(moved from previous week)

For more inspiring menus stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP