Redplum

Friday Follow

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Follow


I'm so excited to join in Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades and Hearts Make Families again this week. I am having so much fun discovering new blogs and getting to know so many new bloggers through this blog hop. If you're stopping by through Friday Follow let me welcome you! I'm so glad you stopped by. Here at The Money Jar I'm all about helping others make every penny count. You'll find deals, freebies, giving opportunities as well as tips on saving money a frugal living. So, take a look around and maybe you'll find a great deal or freebie that works for you.


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

Sara February 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Following from Friday Follow
Have a great weekend!

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Visiting from Friday Follow! I hope you have a great weekend!

Margaret February 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Following from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Happy FF! I'm a new follower:) Hope to see you at my blog.
Have a great day!
Anat

Stacie February 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I am now following your blog. Happy Friday Follow :)

Heather Mac February 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Friday following you. Have a great day!

Heather Mac

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home February 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Hi Janet. I've been brainstorming lately about how to get some new followers. I'll have to make a note about this event, so I can participate next week. Thanks for the tip!

Erin February 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Following from Friday Follows

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP