Redplum

Friday Follow

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Follow


I'm so excited to join in Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades and Hearts Make Families again this week. I am having so much fun discovering new blogs and getting to know so many new bloggers through this blog hop. If you're stopping by through Friday Follow let me welcome you! I'm so glad you stopped by. Here at The Money Jar I'm all about helping others make every penny count. You'll find deals, freebies, giving opportunities as well as tips on saving money a frugal living. So, take a look around and maybe you'll find a great deal or freebie that works for you.



MckLinky Blog Hop

13 comments:

A GAL NEEDS... February 26, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

Hello! I'm happy to meet you on this Friday Follow! please check me out at A Gal Needs...

{ Mom of 3 Dolls } February 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Hi, I'm stopping by from FF. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Helga February 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Following from FF. I can't wait to read more :o) Have a great weekend!!

Michelle February 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

happy FF!
hope your weekend is great!

following now ;)

Stacie February 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

I already follow. Just popping in to say hello and Happy Friday Follow.

Just Trying To Save Money February 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Stopping by to say hi!!! Happy Friday follow!

www.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

dustinnikki February 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Happy Follow Friday!

Your newest follower,

Nicole

Kimberly February 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Here from the Friday Follow. You have a great looking site. Hope to get to know you better soon. Stop on by and follow me so we can comment to each other often.

Kristi February 27, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

Stopping by from Follow Friday & now following your blog!

bizzimommiofboyz February 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Following from friday follow!

http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

Kelly's Lucky You February 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I'm a day late.... Happy Saturday-Friday Follow, hehehe. Yes, I'm that girlfriend that's always late and then borrows money for lunch. But you love me anyway because I make you laugh.

Nice to meet you.

Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

Darcy March 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

stopping by from Friday Follow!

Darcy March 2, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

stopping by from Friday Follow!

Have a great weekend!

justanightowl.com

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP