Redplum

Friday Follow - Sharing The Love

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Follow


I'm so excited to join in Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades and Hearts Make Families again this week. I am having so much fun discovering new blogs and getting to know so many new bloggers through this blog hop. If you're stopping by through Friday Follow let me welcome you! I'm so glad you stopped by. Here at The Money Jar I'm all about helping others make every penny count. You'll find deals, freebies, giving opportunities as well as tips on saving money a frugal living. So, take a look around and maybe you'll find a great deal or freebie that works for you.

While you're here, I must confess that I'm not always that great at passing on blog awards. However, I am committed to rectifying this little failure on my part and will make an attempt to pass these on in a timely fashion. I was honored to receive the Happy 101 Award from Mary at Mommy's Money Cents.

The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. List who gave the award to you and link to her blog (or hyperlink).

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

10 Things That Make Me Happy


1)My Savior!


2)My family!


3)Chocolate-a girls best friend.


4)Being a stay at home mom. What a blessing!


5)Love notes from my girls. They always make my day.


6)That my husband still thinks I'm hot despite the 10 extra pounds, wrinkles and grey hairs.


7)My friends who listen to me, share with me, laugh with me and lift me up.


8)Coupon shopping! I love stretching a buck and making the most of our money.


9)Photography-I can't even explain how much I enjoy using my camera to capture the beauty that surrounds me in this wonderful creation.


10)Blogging-I never dreamed I'd have so much fun and meet so many wonderful people through my blogs. Thank you all for being a part of it!

Now it's time to pass award on. There are so many great bloggers who follow me. I'm passing this along to some of my wonderful followers. Thanks for being a part of the community here at The Money Jar. And thanks for your wonderful blogs.

Amundsen House of Chaos

Simply Sweet Home

The Mac RAK: Everything Is A Family Thing!

Super Mommy To The Rescue

Just Trying To Save Money

Be sure to stop by all these great blogs.

MckLinky Blog Hop


10 comments:

Heather February 19, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

following from FF! Thanks for stopping by mine--I need to follow yours:)

Anonymous,  February 19, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Welcome to Friday Follow.
Stop by and let me know you are following me back.

My name is Rebecca @Buttons and Bows.

If you work the Friday Follow, it will work for you.

Have a great day.

Unknown February 19, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Thanks so much for your visit! You have a great blog here, I'm following you now! Happy Friday Follow :)

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV February 19, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

I am now following as a Friday Follower! Have a great day!

Heather Mac February 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Thanks for stopping by. You are so kind to give me a Happy award! I will pass it on!

Unknown February 19, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and following--loving your blog and following as well!

Unknown February 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Just stopping by from Friday Follow! Happy to be your newest follower. I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

http://savingsandstewardship.blogspot.com

dymphna February 20, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Hi,

I'm a new follower From Friday Follow

Hope you have a great weekend

Stacie February 20, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Stacie February 20, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I already follow. Just popping in to say Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP