Redplum

WEN Cleansing Conditioner Review

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you seen the infomercials for the WEN Healthy Hair Care System by Chaz Dean? Were you as intrigued as I was by this product? I found the idea of cleansing my hair without the use of harsh chemicals very appealing. I was understandably thrilled when I got the opportunity to try WEN Cleansing Conditioner thanks to my membership at The Product Review Place. I received a full size bottle of the Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner to try.

From the Wen website:WEN® Sweet Almond Mint flavor is recommended for all hair types. WEN® is designed to eliminate ordinary shampoo, without sacrificing the integrity and beauty of your hair. Created with a perfect balance of ingredients including herbs and natural ingredients, it not only cleanses your scalp and hair but it also moisturizes, soothes, strengthens and adds sheen.

The first thing I noticed when trying this product was the scent. The sweet almond mint was fresh and invigorating. Next I was struck by the fact that there were no bubbles since this product is free of the harsh ingredients that create lather and strip you hair of its natural oils. I messaged the cleansing conditioner into my scalp and combed it through my hair as directed. I let it stay in my hair while I showered and then rinsed it out. After the very first try, I noticed a difference in the way my hair looked at felt. It was noticeably softer and less frizzy. I've used WEN Cleansing Conditioner for almost a month now and my hair has changed for the better. Before I started using it I kept my hair pulled back in clips and ponytails most days because it was so frizzy and unmanageable. Now I wear it down almost everyday. WEN Cleansing Conditioner is a welcome addition to my hair care routine.



To learn more about the WEN Healthy Hair Care System visit the website. You can purchase the complete WEN Healthy Hair Care System which includes 12 oz. WEN Cleansing Conditioner, 2 oz. WEN Styling Creme, 2 oz. WEN Re Moist Intensive Hair Repair Mask, 10 g WEN Texture Balm and a WEN Wide Tooth Shower Comb for $29.95.

Disclosure: I was provided a bottle of WEN Cleansing Conditioner to try for this review. I received no compensation for this review and all opinions expressed are my own.

1 comments:

Michelle January 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

I've been using this for about 3 months. my hair hasn't looked this healthy in ages. Honestly. I'm sold.

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP