Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 1/11/10

>> Monday, January 11, 2010


It's a birthday week at my house as my husband is celebrating his birthday on Friday. That meal isn't planned yet since he still hasn't decided what he wants other than the cake. Our pantry is looking better but I'm still seriously lacking in the meat department around here. Since one of my goals is to cook from scratch more, I've been looking up new recipes to try.

Sandwiches, chips, fruit
Slow Cooker Orange Chicken, brown rice, broccoli
Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup (I bought dried black beans for this, a first for me. I usually use canned beans in recipes.)
leftovers
Birthday Dinner? and Red Velvet cake

For more menu planning inspiration, stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP