Redplum

Deals Of The Week 12/5/09

>> Friday, December 4, 2009


We're two weeks away from the move to Florida so I'm not doing any big deal shopping. I am for the most part just buying what we need. I did by a few extras that I normally wouldn't have this week because I needed some things for a dessert I'm making for a church luncheon. I didn't do any shopping Thanksgiving week since we were out of town most of that week. My husband picked up what we needed for our Thanksgiving dinner down in Florida. I didn't even get any of the Black Friday deals. I only went to Kroger this week.

I spent: $30.14
I saved: $22.39

Highlights:
Cascadian Farm Granola Bars $2.99 minus $1/1 printable-$1.99
2 loaves Healthy Life Bread $2.78 minus (2) .50/1 Qs=.39 cents each
Little Debbie Chocolate Cupcakes $2.50 minus FREE item Q=Free(I never buy these but couldn't pass up the free. My kids were so excited!)
Annies Mac & Cheese $1 minus .50/1 printable doubled=Free
Private Selection pasta .79 cents(manager's special) minus .50/1 store Q from mailer=.29 cents
Dole Salad mix $1.69 (manager's special)
1 lb. shelled walnuts $2.99(reg. $5.99)

For more shopping inspiration stop by Southern Savers and Money Saving Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP