Redplum

Simplifying Saturday 11/7/09

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009

I haven't posted a Simplifying Saturday in a few weeks because I haven't been doing much decluttering. I finally started getting back on track with it this week. I really need to get on the ball since we'll be moving in less than two months. This week I packed up my nice stemware since it's something we don't use often. I got rid of my crystal stemware earlier this year and made the decision to keep these for special occasions. I'm not ready to part with them at this time. Then I went through a basket of papers that I wasn't sure what to do with. Paper clutter continues to be my biggest challenge. In the end I only kept a few of them. The rest were tossed, shredded or recycled. I also went through my junk email account and deleted 2,000 emails. I'm terrible about deleting emails. It was time to get it done. So I did make some progress and hope to get more done this coming week.

What did you do to simplify this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP