Redplum

My Weekend Deals

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

I had some coupons and deals I wanted to take advantage of this weekend so after taking care of a few chores this morning, the girls and I headed to the mall. I'm signed up with a program at my mall that allows me to receive coupons, sales alerts, surveys and more. I got an email this week with a free $10 mall gift card offer valid today only. I picked that up and headed to Crazy 8 since I had a 20% off coupon that was expiring tomorrow. I wanted to see if I could get a good deal on Christmas dresses for the girls. When I walked in the door they handed me a 25% off coupon. The Christmas dresses were on sale too!

I bought:
2 Christmas dresses $43.98(reg. $59)
-$11(25% Q)
-$10 Mall GC
Total with tax: $24.35 or $12.18 each

After that we headed to the Hallmark store since I had a $5 coupon that was expiring tomorrow. My oldest daughter found a necklace she really wanted to buy her best friend for Christmas so I let her use the coupon.

She bought:
Snowflake necklace $6.95
-$5 Q
Total with tax: $2.06

Before heading home we went by Toys R Us so I could take advantage of the Hasbro game deal. These are great for the upcoming giving opportunities we have.

I bought:
Twister $12.99
Scrabble $9.99
Chutes & Ladders $3.99
Total with tax: $28.58
Received: $10 Toys R Us gift card
Rebates: I'll get $8 from Hasbro rebate
Total OOP: $10.58 or $3.52 each

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP