Redplum

Happy Sunday

>> Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back. I'm sorry for the gap in blog posts. The girls and I were visiting my husband over Fall Break. I tried to schedule enough posts for the week but ran out of time before leaving. The computer at the hotel was sketchy and I was unable to update my blog while there. It was nice to be in a warm, sunny location for the better part of week. We made it to the beach every day although swimming was out of the question the last two days due to the rough surf. Being able to soak up the warm sun in late October was a real treat though. We arrived home late last night only to discover that our heat was not working. The temps outside were in the low 40s but thankfully it hasn't been too terribly cold here. The temperature in the house got down to 61 this morning which is chilly but not terribly so. Thankfully we have a friend who is going to drop by this afternoon and check it out. Hopefully it's something simple he can take care of and not something that requires the pros to be called out. I hope you have a great week. I'll be here blogging about all the lastest deals I find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP