Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 9/28/09

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

Okay, I'm simplifying things with my menu plans. It's a given that one night we'll eat leftovers and another night I'll just make sandwiches or whatever easy we're in the mood for otherwise known as short order night. So from now on I'll just be listing 5 dinners for my menu plan.


This week we'll be having:

Grilled turkey burgers and baked fries
Vegetarian Pasta E Faglioli-I tried this a couple of weeks back for the first time and it was delicious!
Chicken & black bean burritos
Breakfast for dinner
Saucy Pepper Steak with brown rice
Stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie for more great menu ideas.

3 comments:

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

You have so many yummy recipes planned for this week's menu.
I love participating in MPM. I get such inspiration from visiting.

Zonnah September 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

The Vegetarian Pasta E Faglioli sounds good.

Janet September 28, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love the Pasta E Fagioli

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP