Redplum

Menu Plan Monday 9/21/09

>> Monday, September 21, 2009


I'm trying to get back into the menu planning groove. I was rather uninspired for awhile but I know dinnertime goes so much better when it's all planned out. This is what I'll be serving up this week.

Monday-Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday-Blueberry Pancakes & Bacon
Wednesday-Black Bean Burritos
Thursday-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Friday-Easy Chicken Skewers w/ Peanut Sauce*, brown rice, salad
Saturday-Short Order Night
Sunday-Leftovers
*=New to us recipe
Stop by I'm An Organizing Junkie for more great menu ideas.

3 comments:

Shannon September 21, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

What is short order night? Looks like a great menu!

Janet September 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Shannon-Short order night is when I make whatever each person wants. It might be sandwiches, mac-n-cheese, etc. Just something quick and simple.

Ben September 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE chicken pot pie! One of my favorite all time recipes is the chicken pot pie recipe from Throwdown with Bobby Flay. It is really involved, but great for company. (It's called "Casserole Queen Pot Pie".)

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP