Redplum

Simplifying Saturday

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

After two weeks of moving full steam ahead, I didn't push quite so hard this week. I was focused more on just keeping the house nice and tidy for viewing. In the end the only decluttering I got around to was the bathroom closet where I keep my health & beauty items. I tossed a couple of small bags of stuff. And well, that's it for this week. My plan for this next week is to declutter my clothing closet and to start on the painting. I'm going to paint the basement entryway since that's the area of the house that seems to get the most wear and tear. Then I will begin the tedious process of scraping the walls in the second bathroom so I can paint in there. The previous owners mixed something in the paint to give the walls texture and it's not the best look. I've put this job off for three years and now it needs to be done to make it more appealing to homebuyers.

Have you simplified in some way this week? If so, leave a comment sharing what you've done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP