Redplum

Simplifying Saturday On Monday

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh my goodness, these busy weekends have me all off schedule. Saturday was my baby girl's birthday and we had family in town visiting. We had a great weekend. It was a lot of fun and my family was a big help with getting the house read to go on the market.

I did a lot of decluttering last week as I prepared the house to go on the market. I came to the realization that I am an awful packrat. I really couldn't believe how much I threw away this past week. I had a huge lawn bag stuffed of junky little stuff that needed to go, much of it from my kids' craft closet. I also came up with another box of items to donate as well as a box of books and magazines to take to Half Price books to sell. And I still have more to get rid of.

This is what I have left to go through:
-My clothing closet.
-My bathroom closet where I keep my health & beauty items. I should not need that many shelves for that stuff.
- The rest of the storage closet/pantry. Made some progress on that a few weeks back.
-The closets in the guest bedroom.
-Another time through the garage. I'm sure we haven't gotten rid of everything we can in there.

Every time I think about moving, I get all the inspiration I need to let stuff go. I do not want to move what we don't have to. It feels good letting go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP