Redplum

Deals Of The Week 8/8/09

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

We were out of town for 10 days visiting family so I only managed one small shopping trip at CVS in last week. This week was an entirely different story. I managed to get more cheap/free school supplies as well as some other really great deals this week. Here's what I bought:
Rite Aid


I bought:
Renu Multiplus Twin Pack
Q
$1/1 Renu
Total OOP with tax: $9.59
Will receive $9.99 rebate

Walgreens:



I bought:
2 Folgers cofee $5
1 Gum Toothbrushes 2 pk. $3.49
3 Penway Pencils 10 pk. .37 cents
1 Walgreens Child Activity book .99 cents(this has great coupons inside)
Qs
.25/1 Folgers
.25/1 Folgers
$2 RRs
Total OOP with tax: $7.85
Received $3.50 RR

CVS

I bought:
1 Bandaid bandages $2.99
2 Caliber 1 subject notebooks $1.98
Qs
$.50/1 Bandaids
$3.86 ECBs
Total OOP with tax: .91 cents
Received $2.98 ECBs and CRT for Free CVS Aspirin

I will no longer be using my Grocery Game list for Kroger. I've learned how to coupon shop and have found enough great resources that I'm ready to do it on my own. I'll try to start including my big trip pictures soon. Things were too crazy this week for that to happen. I paid $36.19 for $72.37 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 51%.
Some of my best deals:
2 loaves of Kroger wheat bread .49 cents each
1 loaf wheat bread .69 cents
1 pkg. whole wheat kaiser rolls .69 cents
2 CG eyeshadows & 2 CG lipslicks for .72 cents total after Qs and P&G deal.

Weekly Summary:
I paid $54.54 for $99.81 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 45% not including the rebate.

Stop by Southern Savers and Money Saving Mom for more great deals.

1 comments:

Angie August 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Great deals! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP