Redplum

Deals Of The Week 8/15/09

>> Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well, this wasn't my best week percentage wise but there were several things we needed that I just couldn't find any real deals on. In the end I stayed within budget though so that's cool. I only shopped at Kroger this week and don't have pictures but here is how it went.

I paid $59.67
I saved: $40.84
I'll get: $10 from Kelloggs Fuel For School Rebate Program

Here's how the Kellogg's deal broke down for me:

6 boxes Rice Krispies $15
-Free RK Q
-5 $1/1 RK Qs
2 boxes Frosted Flakes $5
-$1/2 Frosted Flakes
2 Chips Deluxe Cookies $5
-$1/2 Keebler products
Total after Qs=$15.50
- $8 from Kroger Kellogg's/Keebler offer
Total OOP for above items: $7.50 or .75 cents each
Will receive $10 rebate=$2.50 profit

Be sure to stop by Money Saving Mom and Southern Savers for more great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP