Redplum

Simplifying Saturday

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

I made a little progress this week in reducing the clutter. I worked on my closet one day and then I spent some time in my pantry/storage closet.

This week I simplified things by:
-clearing some clothes out of my closet-I tossed a pair of shoes and an old swimsuit and donated a couple of bags of clothes to goodwill.
-cleaned out and organized 3 shelves in my pantry/storage closet. I tossed a bag of junk and recycled some unnecessary boxes.
-threw away the matchless socks that have been hanging out in the lost sock bucket for a couple of months.
-threw away some rags that were too threadbare to even be rags anymore.

With my husband's job loss, we are pretty certain we will be moving so I'll be doing a lot of simplifying in the near future. If you would like to join me in simplifying, please feel free to leave a comment detailing how you simplified this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP