Redplum

Get Paypal Gift Cards With Your Swagbucks

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009


Search & Win


Swagbucks just keeps getting better. In addition to all the great prizes and gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Target and more, you can now get $5 in Paypal cash for just 80 swagbucks. I love Swagbucks. I find I can earn the bucks rather quickly through my normal everyday websearches. I recently got a sweet deal on a Flip Video Camcorder when I used the Amazon gift cards I had accumulated with my Swagbucks to help purchase it.


If you're new to swagbucks you can sign up here and use the code CASHISKING to get started off with 5 swagbucks. After you sign up you can refer your friends and earn Swagbucks when your referrals win in addition to the swagbucks you can earn through websearches and online shopping.


The CASHISKING code expires July 6th and 12 p.m. EST so be sure to sign up now.

1 comments:

Mike July 2, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Great stuff. I've heard they might be bringing down the price of the $5 Paypal gift card from 8- to just 60 SB! That will be good! Love Swag Bucks though. Started a blog about how to Earn more Swagbucks as well. (",)

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP