Redplum

Deals of The Week 7/4/09

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

Well, I went over budget a bit this week but since we were almost $20 under budget last week it wasn't a big deal. I had several extra things to buy that my daughter had requested for her birthday meal and cake that I didn't already have on hand so my savings weren't huge this week. That's what's so great about building a stockpile though. We could focus on the birthday stuff this week and still have plenty of other food to eat.

Walgreens


I bought:
2 Maalox Tablets $9.98
Qs
$3/2 Maalox
$3 RRs
Total OOP with tax: $4.58
Received $5 RRs


At Kroger I paid $61.97 for $99.27 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 37.5%. I also received a catalina for $2.50 off my next purchase.

Weekly Summary: I paid $66.55 for $109.25 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 39%.

Stop by Southern Savers and MoneySavingMom for more great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP