Redplum

Kohl's Clearance=Big Savings

>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I was in Kohl's attempting to find clothes for myself today. And while I didn't find anything for myself(which is a whole other story) I did find some great deals. Everything I purchased was clearanced priced 60-80%.

I bought 2 picture frames, 2 reusable bags, 2 gowns(birthday gifts for my girls), a dress-pair of jeans-skirt-top for my youngest daughter, and a 4 pk. of socks for my oldest daughter. I got over $200 worth of items for $50 and change. A 75% savings. That's my kind of sale.

4 comments:

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

AH! Restraining myself from going to Kohl's! When we got married (three years ago) we hit the clearance just right. We got dinner plates for .75 and dessert plates and cups for .50. We also found a vacuum cleaner for $30 from $120! I've since upgraded the vacuum, but the dishes are going strong! They were like 90% off.

Janet June 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Oh, that was perfect timing for newlyweds. Such great deals. Kohl's clearance is the best.

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Nice! I rarely have that kind of luck, but that is an awesome deal!

Special August 3, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

i never had such lucky event

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP