Redplum

Deals of The Week Ending 6/27/09

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

We scaled back considerably on the budget this week. We just didn't need much. We are celebrating two birthdays next week, my oldest daughters and mine, so we made need some of the overage this next week but I'm going to try to stay within our normal $60 budget for grocery/drug stores.

CVS

I bought:
10 Soy Joy Bars $10
1 CVS Toilet Paper $2
1 Clear Care No Rub $8.99
1 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser $1.94(25% clearance)
Qs
$4/$20
$3/1 Clear Care
$1/5 Soy Joy
$1/5 Soy Joy
$12 ECBs
Total OOP: $1.93
Received $10 ECBs

I used my Grocery Game List at Kroger. I paid $38.67 for $79.64 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 51%.

Weekly Summary: I paid $40.60 for $102.57 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 60.4%.

Be sure to stop by The Centsible Sawyer, Money Saving Mom and Southern Savers for more great deals.

Have a fabulous frugal post to share? Be a part of Fabulous Frugal Follower Friday.

2 comments:

Ashley C. June 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

What a great shopping trip. I wish I could get my hands on one of thoes $4/$20 coupons.

S Club Mama June 26, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Those Kroger cards are great! However, we no longer live near Kroger (and when we did we shopped at Food Lion which has an MVP card which is pretty much the same thing).

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP