Redplum

Deals Of The Week 6/20/09

>> Friday, June 19, 2009

This was a pretty good week for deals. Our stockpile is in good shape so I think we're going to cut the budget back a bit this next week. No need to spend money on things we don't need. Here's what we got this week.


Walgreens
I bought:
2 Snapple Green Tea $3.18
3 pk. Reach Toothbrushes $1.50 (clearance)
1 St. Ives Body Wash $2.99
Qs
B1G1 Snapple
$1/1 Reach multi pack
$1 Register Reward
Total OOP: $4.54
Received $3 Register Rewards

WalMart


I bought:
1 Chocolate Syrup $1.28
2 Cascadian Farm Granola Bars $5.96
3 White Cloud Big Roll 4 pks. $6
Qs
$1/2 Cascadian Farm
$1/1 White Cloud
$1/1 White Cloud
$1/1 White Cloud
Total OOP: $9.24
I used my Grocery Game list for Kroger and paid $42.16 for $91.16 worth of groceries. for a savings percentage of 53.7 %. I often find non-list items when shopping. These are usually manager's specials or local store sales. I thought I'd share some of my non-list deals that I found this week.
Organic Roasted Tomato and Basil Chicken Sausage $1.99(regularly $5.99)
2 Stonyfield Farm French Vanilla yogurt 32. oz. container $1.19 each after markdown and Q(regularly $4.29) The expiration dates are July 7th and July 17th so not sure what the markdown was due to unless they're discontinuing the flavor/packaging?
2 quarts Strawberries $1 each
Weekly Summary: I paid $55.94 for $113.57 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 50.7%.
For more great deals stop by Southern Savers and Money Saving Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP