Redplum

Be A Part Of Fabulous Frugal Follower Friday

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009

In an effort to get to know those of you who follow my blog a little better, I have decided to start a weekly feature called Fabulous Frugal Follower Friday. Each week I will share a brief bio and a frugally minded blog post written by one of you, my fabulous readers. But never fear, if you are not featured you will still get to participate. I will also include a Mr. Linky for all of you to share one of your recent blog posts sharing tips on saving money, finding deals or living frugally. I look forward to having a chance to get to know you all a little better and sharing our interest in making every penny count. Note: If you would like to be featured please send an email with a link to your post to janetridge at gmail dot com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP