Redplum

It's An Honor

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

I've recently been given awards by two of my fellow bloggers. It's always an honor when someone feels your blog is worthy of recognition.

Denise at
F*O*O*D gave me the Splash Award. Denise is a good friend and always has the yummiest looking food on her blog. Check it out. Thanks Denise!


I have been given the One Lovely Blog award by Together We Save. Be sure to stop by her blog and find some of the best deals. Thanks so much for this award. I've enjoyed the opportunity to read TWS.

Now to pass these awards onto some other blogs that I enjoy:

The View From My Beach Chair

Mom's Mutterings

Simply Sweet Home

The Simple Life of The Boreings

THEPAPARAZZIMOM

Mama B

The Beautiful Thrifty Life

Be sure to stop by and check out these wonderful blogs.

3 comments:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home May 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Janet, thank you so much for thinking of me. I'll be sure to post these soon.

KaseyQ May 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Aw, thanks for he award! Sometimes one wonders if one's blog gets read... ;-) I appreciate the validation, and I will add you to my blog list as well. Thanks again!

Pam May 8, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Thanks, Janet, for the award. I enjoy reading your blogs also. I'll be sure to post these soon.
I agree with Kasey that sometimes one wonders if people are reading one's blog.
Thanks so much,
Pam

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP