Redplum

Deals of The Week 5/10/09-5/16/09

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

Here's the deals I got this week.

Walgreens-a nice money maker for me.

I bought:
1 Iceland Health Fish Oil $8
-$2 Register Rewards
-$6 and change on GC from April Rebates
ZERO OOP and Received $8 Register Rewards

Wal-Mart: I needed a few things before my normal shopping day. And I made a big mistake. I missed that the Finish was on sale at Kroger this week so went ahead and used my Qs at Wal-Mart since I needed it and they were expiring soon. So I paid $1.97 each instead of .49 cents. Argh!

I bought:
4 pk. White Cloud Double Roll TP $2
2 Finish detergent at $4.47 each $8.94
Wheat Thins $2
Kashi GoLean Waffles $2.54
Cascadian Farm Granola Bars $2.78
2 Danimals Crush Cups at $2 each $4
Arnolds Whole Wheat Bread $1.68
Subtotal: $23.94
Qs
$1/1 White Cloud
$2.50/1 Finish
$2.50/1 Finish
$1/1 Wheat Thins
Free Kashi Waffles
$1/1 Cascadian Farms product
$1/1 Danimals Crush Cups
$1/1 Danimals Crush Cups
Total: $11.40 plus tax
I've misplaced my Kroger receipt so no totals or weekly summary. I was within my $60 budget though.
For more great deals stop by Money Saving Mom, Southern Savers and The Centsible Sawyer.

1 comments:

Scott Franson Photography May 18, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Great job ! Isn't it fun !
Claudia at Claudia’s Irish Eyes
claudiafranson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP