Redplum

Deals of The Week 4/19/09-4/25/09

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

This was a fun week. I tried the KMart doubles for the first time this week. Some of the coupons didn't double like I thought they would but I was happy overall with the bargains.


I got the above items for $14.21. I made a second trip for the cereal deal and got 4 more boxes of cereal for $2. I will get a $5 Kmart GC with the cereal deal. I learned the hard way that $1/2 type coupons do not double properly. I used those coupons on the hair products. I'll know better next time.

Since I was in the area, I ran in Big Lots for some bread.
3 loaves Nature's Own Bread $3.60

At Walgreens I bought:


Edge Shave Gel $2.99
All Detergent $4.99
Qs
$2/1 All Detergent
$3.50 Register Reward
Total OOP: $2.96 received $3 Register Reward

Earth Day Trip using Q for % off plus free tote(no picture):
1 Men's Zone After Shave(clearance) $1.27 20% off
2 Snapple Green Tea $2.70 15% off
WAGs Go Green Bag .79 20% off
Q
FREE Go Green Bag
$1/2 Snapple
Total OOP: $3.21


I used my Grocery Game list for Kroger. I paid $37.76 for $62.12 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 39%.

Weekly Summary: I paid $61.74 for $115.24 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 46%.

For more great deals be sure to stop by Money Saving Mom and The Centsible Sawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP