Redplum

The Week of No Grocery Deals

>> Thursday, March 19, 2009

I caught the bug that my baby girl had last week and was just not up to compiling a grocery list, gathering coupons and doing a big shop this week. I sent my husband to the store to pick up the things we needed all for less than $20. That more than made up for going over budget last week. That's what I love about shopping with coupons and stocking up on the good deals. There's always plenty of food on hand when you need it. It certainly made this week a lot simpler for me.

2 comments:

Denise March 19, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

((Hugs)) Janet, I hope you are feeling better. I thought you had been awfully quiet this week.

Janet March 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Thanks Denise. It's been 10 days since my symptoms started and I'm slowly starting to feel better. I thought I'd be able to fight it off but it really set in last weekend. I am ready to be well.

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP