Redplum

Deals of the Week 3/29/09-4/4/09

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Well, I'm back after a couple of weeks of no deals. The last couple of weeks we've just bought the basics due to illness, busy schedules and a tight budget. My girls are on Spring Break so they got to go along for the ride on one of my marathon shopping trips yesterday.


I started with Target. I had 2 $2 Kashi Cereal Bar Qs expiring and didn't want to lose them. Target is the only place I can find the Kashi bars so we made a trip there. I was hoping to find some Spring/Summer shoes for the girls while there but they were out of the sizes I needed in the styles I like.


I bought:
2 Kashi Cereal Bars $6.58
Q's Used
2 $2 Kashi Cereal Bars
Total OOP: $2.58

Next was Walgreens where I bought:
Quaker Life Cereal $2.50
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $2.50
One a Day Womens Multivitamin Drink Mix $1.49
Chapstick Lip Butter $1.99
Arm & Hammer Deoderant $3.29
Necco Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs .99
Peeps 5 ct. .69
Skintimate Shave Gel $2.79
Qs
WG In Ad Arm & Hammer Deoderant $2.30
WG In Ad Necco CM Eggs .20
WG In AD Peeps .30
Total OOP: $13.95

Received: $2 RR for Quaker, $2 RR for Chapstick, $3 RR for Skintimate Shave Gel and will receive $1.49 ESR for OAD Multivitamin drink


Off to CVS where I bought:
2 12.6 oz bags M&Ms $3.00(2 day sale)
Clean & Clear Cleanser $5.19
Clean & Clear Astringent $6.49
Clean & Clear Make-up remover $6.99
Qs Used:
2 $2/1 Clean & Clear
$9 ECBs
Total OOP: $9.43
Received: $5 ECBs

There wasn't much I needed at Kroger. I picked up a few basics and did a little stockpiling as well as picking up some items for a little treat. I paid $17.52 for $25.18 worth of groceries. Not phenomenal savings but there weren't a lot of stockpiling deals this week.

Weekly Summary: I paid $43.48 for $73.65 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 41%.
Be sure to check out Money Saving Mom and The Centsible Sawyer for more great deals.

1 comments:

nanci b April 3, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Great deal on ALL YOU magazine which hold many, many manufacturer coupons.

Each issue is .75/$18 for a 2 yr subscription.

See my blog spot to view the coupons in the April issue.
www.southernlivingathomemom.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP