Redplum

Deals of the Week 3/1/09-3/7/09

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

CVS
I wasn't planning to go to CVS this week but I had an ECB expiring and didn't want to lose it. My hubby loves Arizona Diet Green Tea so I decided to buy him some since they were on sale.

6 Arizona Teas $2.97 (.99 each, B1G1)
Minus $2.49 ECB
Total OOP with tax: 51 cents

I used my Grocery Game List for Kroger this week. I paid $43.79 for $69.82 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 37%.

Weekly summary: I paid $44.30 for $75.76 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 41%. $15.70 under budget. I love weeks when I don't need to buy a lot.

For more great deals be sure to check out MoneySavingMom.com and The Centsible Sawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP