Redplum

Menu Plan Moday 2/9/09-2/15/09

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

*Updated* I've been preoccupied and my dear husband reminded me that we have a Valentines Day tradition to uphold so the menu has been altered.

I skipped last week. Oops! We muddled through but it just reminded me that things go so much better when I plan it all out.
Monday: Soup & Sandwiches
Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas
Wednesday: Pasta Marinara
Thursday: White Turkey Chili
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: Red Hot Love Burgers(turkey), Baked Spicy Fries, Love Potion Ice Cream for dessert
Sunday: leftovers
For more menu ideas be sure to check out Orgjunkie.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP