Redplum

Deals of the Week 2/15/09-2/21/09

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Here are this week's deals.

CVS: We needed the razor blades and vitamins so I burned up some ECBs on those. Nice to be able to get things like that with ECBS. I do so love CVS. My printer messed up while I was printing the $1 off Suave coupons so I only had one to use. The cashier took off full price for the Suave free product coupon which messed up my planned OOP Total so I ended up paying more out of pocket because I couldn't use one of my ECBs. But really, I'm not complaining about getting all this for so little at all.
I bought:
2 Suave body wash $3.98(sale price) minus $1 off Suave printable
1 Suave Shampoo $1.99(sale price) minus $3 Free Suave product(cashier took off full price)
2 Colgate Total Advance $5.98 minus 2 $1 Colgate Qs
1 Gillette Fusion razor blades $14.99
1 Gummy Vites $6.49
2 Johnson's Buddies $2.38 minus 2 $1 Johnson buddies Qs
Subtotal: 35.82
Total OOP after Qs and ECBs: $2.43
Received: $9.98 ECBs including 2 for a survey

I used my Grocery Game list for Kroger. I paid $57.76 for $88.78 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 35%.

Weekly Summary: I paid $60.19 for $124.60 worth of groceries for a savings percentage of 51%.

To see more great deals be sure to check out Money Saving Mom and The Centsible Sawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP