Redplum

Deals of the week 1/25/09-1/31/09

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

I came in way under budget this week. I was actually planning to use the extra money to take advantage of the 20% off coupon to Big Lots but I'm not sure I'll make it there tomorrow. If not, I'll just roll it into next weeks budget.



Here are the deals I got this week.



CVS: I ran out of chocolate last week. The horror! So, I had to rectify things this week. And I was down to my last bottle of detergent. The sale came along just in time.

2 Arm & Hammer Sensitive detergent $6.99(B1G1 sale)

1 Pert Plus Shampoo $1.99

1 Gilette Shampoo $4.99

2 Hershey Bars $3.00

Subtotal:$16.97

Qs used:

2 $1 off Arm & Hammer detergent

$1 off Pert

$2 off Gilette

$10 ECBs

Total OOP:$2.39

Received: $4 ECBs

I used my Grocery Game list for Kroger. Their Mega Sale event was still going on so I was able to do some more stockpiling.

I paid $39.28 for $86.65 worth of products for a savings percentage of 54%.

Weekly Summary: I paid $41.67 for $110.61 worth of products for a savings percentage of 62.3% and came in $18.33 under budget.

For more great savings be sure to check out The Centsible Sawyer and Money Saving Mom.

1 comments:

Julie January 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

What a great deal! Thanks for sharing. Julie @ Coupon Saving Family

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP