Redplum

Deals of the Week 11/30/08-12/06/08

>> Friday, December 5, 2008

This was a weird shopping week for me. I was out and about doing Christmas shopping and took advantage of some extra deals. I didn't buy my normal groceries last week so I spent a bit more this week.

CVS this week:
Transaction 1:
The little one was sick so I had to get a prescription filled. I had a CRT to receive a $25 GC with a new prescription so I used that.

Transaction 2:
1 Bounty Basic 8 Roll Paper Towel pack $5.99
1 Hershey Bar 89 cents
Q Used:
6 ECBs
Total OOP: 93 cents

I used my Grocery Game List for Walgreens and Kroger.
At Walgreens:
Original price: $51.59
Total after sales and coupons: $27.27
Minus GC balance of $7.69
Total OOP: $19.58
Savings of 62%
Earned: $12 in Register Rewards and will receive $5 in rebates

At Kroger:
I needed quite a few things like fresh produce, bread, milk, etc. that weren't on my list so my savings weren't as good this week.
Trip #1
Original price: $73.41
Total after sales and coupons:$50.95
Savings of 30%

Trip #2(One Day Sale)
Original price:$10.73
Total after sales and coupons:$4.63
Savings of 74%

For more great savings be sure to check out The Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars and Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday.

1 comments:

Amy December 12, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Does the Grocery Game really work? I have thoght about trying it but wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP