Redplum

Click and Earn

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

About a month ago I shared some information about Swagbucks with you. I had just learned about this program where you can win points while searching the web. I had read about other people's experience using Swagbucks and it sounded like something I wanted to give a try. After just a month of using it for my online searches I have accumulated enough points to get a $5 gift card to Amazon.com. At this rate I should be able to take care of a few Christmas presents next year with gift cards earned through Swagbucks. To make your Swagbucks winnings accumulate even faster you can invite your friends to become members as well. When they win points you win too. I have found this to be so easy to use. So go here to check it out for yourself. Start earning your Swagbucks for next year's Christmas gifts.

Another click and earn site I use is MyPoints. I occasionally shop through MyPoints but mostly I just earn my points by clicking and reading the emails. It only takes a couple of minutes of my time each day. I just completed my first year as a MyPoints member and earned enough points to get a $25 Target gift card which I used for Christmas presents, a $10 Papa John's gift card which I included in my "adopted college student's" Christmas care package, and a $10 CVS gift card which makes my CVS deals even sweeter. MyPoints also has a friend referral program which you can utilize by inviting your friends via email. If you're not already earning MyPoints go here to sign up.

Ebates is another site I use. With Ebates you earn cash back when you click through the Ebates website to make your online purchase. The percentage you earn back varies from store to store. Right now Ebates has a $10 sign up bonus for new members who join and make a purchase by December 31, 2008. In November I received my first payment from Ebates for $10.52. And with a holiday promotion combined with my online shopping I've done this holiday season I already have $15.55 in earnings to look forward to in this next payment cycle. Ebates also has a referral program in which you will receive a cash reward when your referral makes their first qualifying purchase. If your not an Ebates member go here to sign up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP