Redplum

Deals of the Week 11/2/08-11/8/08

>> Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ooh, this was a fun shopping week. Lots of great opportunities for stockpiling. Here's what I got.




CVS

I bought:
2 Hersheys Milk Chocolate Bars $1
2 Hersheys Special Dark Chocolate Bars $1
8 packs IceBreakers Icecubes Gum $8(great for OCC boxes and care packages)
2 gallons Arizona Diet Green Tea $5
2 Olay Quench Body Lotion $12
1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $3.49

Qs Used:
2 B1G1 Hersheys Chocolate Bars
4 $1/2 IceBreakers gum
$3/2 Olay lotion
$1 Crest Toothpaste
$9.98 in ECBs

Total OOP:$11.10
ECBs Earned: $13.49



Big Lots:




Our nearest Big Lots is 20+ minutes away so we don't go there often. However, we discovered several months ago that they carry the bread we like to eat at 1/2 the price we can normally get it. We usually pay $2.49 a loaf at our local Kroger. Sometimes I can get it on sale for $2. I'm usually over by Big Lots once a month so I try to stock up on bread when I'm there.

I bought:
4 loaves Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat bread $4.80
1 Garlic Powder $1
Total OOP: $5.80

Target:


2 boxes Kellogs Mini Wheats Strawberry Delight $5.48
2 boxes Kellogs Cocoa Krispies $5.50
1 box Kellogs Frosted Flakes $2.44
1 box Kashi cereal bars $3.29
1 bag Hersheys Halloween chocolate 69 cents(75% off clearance)

Qs Used:
5 $1 off Kelloggs cereal
1 Free Kashi Product
Total: $9.15
Used: $5 Target GC
Total OOP: $4.15
Earned another $5 Target GC


I used my Grocery Game list for Kroger this week. This was a super week at Kroger. I was able to do a lot of stockpiling. I spent $46.12 for $98.81 in groceries for a total savings of 53%.

For more great deals be sure to check out The "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars and Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday.

1 comments:

Susie November 8, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

You did great with your ECB's too! Earned more than you spent!

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP