Redplum

Frugal Fall Decor

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008




I love Fall! I love the colors and the cool, crisp weather. And I love to decorate my home at this time of year almost as much as I do at Christmas. While at the local farmer's market this past Saturday, I stumbled upon a lady selling all of her veggies 6 for $1. Along with yummy fresh tomatoes and bell peppers she had two bins of fall veggies just perfect for decorating. As I was picking what I wanted, she kindly told me to go ahead and get 7 of each item. So, I got 7 tomatoes, 7 bell peppers and 7 various fall veggies for $3. Six of the fall veggies/gourds? now reside in a hand-carved wooden bowl on our sofa table while 1 little pumpkin sits upon my mantle with some fall items I already had. Fall decor for $1. That's my kind of decorating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP