Redplum

CVS Deals of the Week 9/28/08-10/4/08

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just one trip to CVS for me this week. I wasn't sure I was going to go but I just couldn't pass up a deal on my kids' favorite toothpaste and the razor for my dear husband.



What I bought:

2 Colgate Kids Toothpaste $5
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor $9.99
3 Johnson's Buddies Soap $3.57


Qs Used:
2 75 cents off Colgate Toothpaste
1$3/3 Johnson's Buddies
1 $4 off any Gilette Fusion Razor
$7 ECBs


Total OOP: $3.75
Earned: $9.50 ECBs which includes my Summer quarterly earnings.


For more great savings be sure to check out Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday and The "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP