Redplum

Mpix 15% Off Gallery Wraps

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm a photography enthusiast and several years back I discovered Mpix. I began using them for my special photo printing needs. I'm always so pleased with the quality. I love giving photos as gifts. They are an inexpensive way to give a special gift but sometimes there are occasions that call for more than just a basic print in a frame. If you are looking for something a little more special, Mpix is currently offering 15% off their gallery wraps. Just use the code gwraps09 at checkout. Valid through August 16th. Go here for more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Find Me Here


Twitter Moms: The Influential Moms Network Registered Deal Finder
Visit The Product Review Place
Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP